Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Restart

I haven't been able to keep up with most of my responsibilities these past 2 months. Today Elora is 2 months old. She has nearly doubled her weight and is finally starting to get those adorable rolls. She is a very happy and active child. Only fusses of cries when hungry or needs changing. She outgrew her preemie outfits and almost too big for her newborn ones. Looks like I need to purge her wardrobe again and unpack her 0-3 month outfits.

I'm finally catching up on everything that I have let fall to the wayside. I have plans for May! I am back to teaching my Zumba Fitness classes and I'm about to start picking up my old clients. I miss training.

I have less then 10 pounds to go to be back at my pre-pregnancy weight. Almost back into my old clothes. More on that later.

No comments: