Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm going to WOW him

Truthfully, I have not been trying to get back into shape. I look pretty good for having a baby five months ago, but I'm no where near the physique before getting pregnant. I had worked really hard for the physique and I need to do so again. No more excuses!

So here's my plan. My husband is gone for the next 6 weeks. My goal is to 'wow' him when he gets home. Although, he thinks I'm gorgeous and sexy just the way I am, I want to stop him in his tracks! Starting tonight after my Zumba Fitness class I will be starting my strict 6 week make over. Wanna join me?

Follow my for the next 6 weeks. State your goal in the comments. I'll help you and motivate you and keep you accountable. I only ask you do the same for me. I'm GREAT at coming up with excuses! So below type you a very realistic goal for the next 6 weeks. Take a before picture. Take my hand and we will do this together!!!

My goal is muscle definition. Ideally my abs, thighs, and arms.

Let's do this!!!!

No comments: