Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Please Bare With Me!!

Hey guys,

Please bare with me as I get caught up. I have alot of unfinished posts and I just haven't had the time to sit down and really work on them. I have about 7-9 posts that are nearly done and should have been posted over the last month.

Quick update: Things here are good. Still trying to unpack. I will be attempting to make new friends...I have a playdate to tomorrow for Elora Danan. I have never met them. We became "friends" on Facebook through a Lackland AFB Spouses group I joined. I still need to make it over to my neighbor's house. I really suck at the social part of life.

I had a sorta interview to teach Zumba® Fitness at a studio. It went well. The owner said they loved me and my style and would love to have me... I'm hesitant...not because of them. They are GREAT!!! It more a personal issue...well, because I'm a scaredy cat. More on that later!

I'm baking again. I'm gonna try to keep it up this time!

Oh, and I started up my Mary Kay business again! I'm looking for new customers and I am excited to expand that business! Hit me up at www.marykay.com/lpangburn

That's it for now...I'm going to work on some of the other posts now. Hopefully have some completed and up by Saturday!

Later,
Lyds

No comments: