Friday, May 10, 2013

Under construction...the blog & me...I guess....

SO this blog is still under construction. I'm not trying to find myself because I don't know who Lydia is. I mean more to the fact that on a daily basis I am trying to accomplish many different tasks that begin to affect who I am. Does that make sense? I'm just trying to find balance as a wife, mother, career/self-employed woman, and child of God. Not to mention just being me as an individual. I want to excel in every aspect of my life. I know that it's not possible to be perfect, but I sure am going to try to get close to it. Should we all strive to be the very best that we can? I believe that everything I do I should do it to the best of my ability as if I was doing it for the Lord. (Colossians 3:23-24KJV) No half-ways or cutting corners. That's what I'm trying to figure out. How to do all this and not screw up to terribly. It will be interesting.

How about you? Do you struggle with keeping balance in all the facets of your life? Am I the only one who struggles on a daily basis and almost always fails in one area? Or am I really just that unorganized and terrible with time management?

*******

Fortune I got from Panda Express a while back...struck a cord so I snapped a picture of it. My Google+ account is riddled with such pictures of randoms items that strike a cord with me. Eric teases me about take a picture of EVERYTHING, but you never know and it is saved straight to my Google+ private album so why not. I may need to reference later. And it's not like I'm print off hundreds of dollars in film.

No comments: