Wednesday, September 4, 2013

EOHM Day 3

Today was a near success.

Breakfast:
My super quick & simple take on Mediterranean burritos & rolled oats. I scrambled eggs with a little butter, onions, red & green bell peppers, & tomatoes. I filled the best flour tortillas from HEB with the scrambled eggs and topped with feta cheese. Other then the butter, cheese, & veggies, I did not season the eggs. The rolled oats were doctored only with a bit of brown sugar.


Lunch:
For my daughter and I, lunch consisted of an assortment of fruits, veggies, & spreads.
• Greek yogurt
• Grapes
• Cucumbers
• Apples & peanut butter
• Leftovers from the night before
My husband was unable to stick to the pact for lunch today due to an unavoidable situation at work so he ate fast food.
**I forgot to take a picture of lunch

Midday Snack:
Flour tortilla with feta and avocado


Dinner:
I'm very proud of dinner tonight! We had grilled pork chops, steamed green beans, & baked sweet potatoes. The pork & beans were not seasoned. The sweet potatoes had a tiny bit of butter & brown sugar.



All in all I'm happy with the outcome of the day & can't wait to do better tomorrow. 

No comments: