Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lydia the Zumba Fitness Instructor/ NSCA-CPT

Hello there!
I'm Lydia the Zumba® Fitness Instructor and NSCA-CPT (Certified Personal Trainer). I love teaching ZUMBA classes and helping others learn to live healthy and fit lifestyles. 


This hat is actually 2 hats in one and in a later post I will elaborate on why. In the mean time I'll introduce them both at the same time.


ZUMBA Lydia loves to shake it with her amazing students. There's nothing like the boom boom boom of the bass and the wonderful ethnic tones that make ya wanna move and sweat away the pounds, stress, and let loose! This is one of the best hats I own!



Lydia the personal trainer is more technical and scientific. My approach to exercise and nutrition is a bit more serious. I love fitness and the benefits of being healthy and working out. There are many ways to exercise with or without a gym membership. I look forward to showing you how!






It is a true pleasure to help others live healthier lifestyles; to help someone build confidence in themselves!