Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My First Booties

I have always loved the look of booties on the Victoria Secret models. Being only 4 foot 11 inches I figured there's no way I could ever pull them off. Not to mention, I am a size 4.5 in women's. My shoe size is very hard to come by. Sometimes depending on how and who makes the shoe I can wear a size 5.


My husband had his work's Holiday Party coming up and I just had to buy the perfect shoes to go along with the perfect dress I found to accommodate my growing belly. Just because I'm pregnant does not mean I can't look fabulous, right? lol


Gianni Bini "Elliot" Booties in black, size 5.5 (slightly big but I make it work!)






I am 31 weeks pregnant and I wore them at the Holiday Party for 4 hours, danced for 3 more hours at Latin Night with a few friends and taught them some Salsa steps.


PROS                                      CONS
Comfortable                              Haven't found any yet...hehe
Stylish
Stable
Well made
HOT


These are now my go-to for numerous occasions!


Here is a picture of my outfit for the Holiday Party. I have gained some fashion forward confidence and am beginning to feel that I too can look stylish at right under 5 feet. At the bottom of the post I'm including links to my favorite petite fashion bloggers.






Visit my website: http://www.marykay.com/lpangburn/Profile.aspx?m=lpangburn


Here are a couple bloggers who have been a recent encouragement to me in expanding my style without hesitation or fear brought on by my height and size.


http://www.reallypetite.com/
http://petiteearlymorningstyle.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Olyvia Smiles said...

cute booties and I love the pic of you and Eric!