Monday, December 12, 2011

Lydia the Homemaker

Lydia the Homemaker.


I love to cook, sew, crochet, knit, and other various 'homey' activities. I'm not to keen on cleaning, but it's tolerable. lol
I enjoy making meals from scratch and I have tried with minimal success to keep a veggie garden. My husband says it is because I have a black thumb (or thumb of death) instead of a green thumb. I don't think I'm doing that horribly at gardening. Lot's of room for improvement though!
I also enjoy crocheting afghans and I'm currently working on one for my baby and mom-in-law. I've always like making things with my hands and being creative.
Lately, I've been rediscovering my past interests. I went a couple of years where all I did was work and I let every hobby fall to the wayside.  

1 comment:

Olyvia Smiles said...

I love to cook, bake, sew, embroider; but greatl dislike cleaning. lol You and me both have the thumb of death! lol Or maybe it's just the hateful heat!