Friday, September 14, 2012

Late Night Thoughts

Blogging is really difficult. I have a lot to say, but I feel that it is probably not what blog readers want to hear. Perhaps I am self-conscious. I've been reading up on how to blog. The experts say that I must find one topic and stick to it. Well, the concept behind starting this blog is that I do more than just one thing. I'm a girl on many hats. Not just one. They also speak about consistency. I'm not blogging as often as I should. I should probably try to though, eh?

Lately, I've been feeling a little lost. This is normal for me. I spend most of my time trying to figure out what to do next. Is anyone else like that?

2 comments:

Lisette M. said...

ABSOLUTELY! I have been struggling a bit lately too...I call it the "every 3 month cycle where I question my purpose". I have made great sacrifices, career wise, all for the children, which is now causing a financial drain AND I'm not completely being fulfilled by the current job...only with exception that I get to go to school with my daughter and that I don't have a 45 min commute each way. But I guess I have I continue to tell myself that yes as a parent sometimes you do sacrifice for your children and the God has led me to this path for a reason.

Unknown said...

Yeah. The feeling of being lost is no fun. I've only been a mom for 6.75 months and I've given up 3 of my Zumba Fitness classes for my daughter. I had plans to add more, but it's been proving difficult. I love my job and helping others, but I want to be there for my daughter always.