Monday, September 17, 2012

My Geek Hat

I'm a geek. I don't show it often and it's hard for me to find other females with similar interests. Mostly guys know what I'm quoting or when I refer to Hobbit Day or Skyrim. I need geeky girl friends. I want to throw a Hobbit Day Party but I am quiet certain that most of my friends have no idea what I'm talking about and will mostly not feel inclined to attend. I enjoy C. S. Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia and The Space Trilogy; J. R. R. Tolkien's The Hobbit and LOTR Trilogy; video games; Willow; Dune; Star Wars; etc...I don't really have anyone to talk to and geek out with. Eric likes them, but no where near to the extent that I do. MY brother was awesome to talk to when he lived with us for a bit. But, alas, he has moved away and got married. I never see him. I miss my family!

This blog is about my many hats and how I attempt to juggle the different areas in my life; therefore I may open up about it more. Not sure. Maybe.

No comments: